Signifix is expanding the consulting team!
We are looking for a part-time QA Consultant to support our human tissue and cell therapy consulting group. Your main role is to support the review and release of innovative medical products derived from human tissue and in addition support the Quality Assurance and Quality Control consulting activities. The role offers flexibility and great learnings as you work together with our highly skilled and enthusiastic consulting team.
- Perform donor and batch release for human tissues products
- Assisting the Tissue Establishment Responsible Persons’ daily tasks
- Capturing processes in procedures and work instructions
- Assist in obtaining Human Tissue/GDP/GMP licenses and ISO certifications
- Risk Management
- GAP analysis
- Minimal 4 years’ experience in Life Science industry or medical environment, preferably in Q A/QC roles.
- Excellent communication skills, English speaking and writing, minimum Bachelor degree.
- Part-time employment with flexible working hours can be discussed. Preferably living in the area of Utrecht.